Membership benefits and services
- financial security in case of unemployment through The Unemployment Fund ERKO (Talentia membership fee includes the membership fee for ERKO). You can find more information about unemployment funds’ benefits in Finland from TYJ’s Guide to Benefits.
- a local shop steward who will help, advise, and represent you in work place negotiations,
- advice and help in problems regarding your employment relationship,
- legal expenses and liability insurance in case problems at work lead to the courts,
- travel insurance for leisure time
- accident insurance for leisure time
- support in ethically complex work situations,
- information on available work counsellors,
- financial support for professional training,
- professional seminars, training and events,
- a wide range of discounts and offers for members only through Member+
- a membership card that will entitle you to numerous discounts (eg. gasoline at Teboil gas stations and selected hotels) and is a proof of your travel insurance
- a wide range of varying travel and accommodation discounts all over Finland,
- the Talentia Magazine 8 times a year,
- the Talentia calendar,
- numerous other discounts and varying membership offers,
- quick service through Talentia’s on-line services.
Some information is unfortunately available only in Finnish but please do not hesitate to contact us and ask for more information and advice on membership benefits and services. We also appreciate feedback and suggestions for interesting new benefits, or proposals on how to improve our membership services.
Mr Mikko Suomalainen
Tel. 09-3158 6031