Contact us

Please remember that in most situations the quickest way to get help is to turn to your supervisor or the shop steward or safety representative of your own place of employment.

Talentia Office

Telephone exchange: +358 9 3158 6000 > Open weekdays from 8.30 to 16.00
Street and postal address :
Sosiaalialan korkeakoulutettujen ammattijärjestö Talentia ry
Ratamestarinkatu 11, 00520 Helsinki, Finland

> Staff

Advisory services

Membership and membership fee matters

Membership fees, changes in membership type, absence notifications, employers’ membership fee transfers and settlement lists
tel. 09 3158 5530 / telephone answering service Mon–Thu 9.00–12.00 (local network charge)

The quickest way to get help in professional and employment relationship matters is to fill in the online form on the membership pages.

Employment relationship matters

Collective employment agreement, wages, lay-offs and other employment relationship matters
tel. 09 3158 5540 / telephone answering service Mon–Tue and Thu-Fri  9.00–12.00 (local network charge).

Professional matters

E.g. matters relating to the Act on Social Welfare Professionals, professional competence, education and training in the social welfare field, work counselling, continuing education, health and safety, professional ethics, work dimensioning and work organisation
tel. 09 3158 5533 / telephone answering service Mon–Tue and Thu-Fri 9.00–12.00 (local network charge).


Services to the media and information enquiries
09 3158 6000 / Ask to be connected to the Communications Unit.

Talentia Magazine
09 3158 6010, 040 592 2519

Talentia’s invoicing address

E-invoice address 003702020638
E-invoicing operator OpusCapita Group Oy
Broker ID E204503
E-mail invoice address

Paper invoices:
Sosiaalialan korkeakoulutettujen ammattijärjestö Talentia ry
PL 117
00063 Laskunet

Please send travel expense claims and fee invoices to Talentia’s postal address.

Share This